Friday, February 29, 2008

Non-Religous Wedding Readings

Eskimo Love Song

You are my husband, you are my wife
My feet shall run because of you...(more)

Hope Is the Thing With Feathers
by Emily Dickinson

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all...(more)

The Good-Morrow
by John Donne

I wonder by my troth, what thou and I
Did, till we loved ? were we not weaned till then ?
But sucked on country pleasures, childishly ?
Or snorted we in...(more)

Believe Me, If All Those Endearing Young Charms
by Thomas Moore

Believe me, if all those endearing young charms,
Which I gaze on so fondly to-day,
Were to change by to-morrow, and fleet in my arms,
Live fairy-gifts fading away,
Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art,
Let thy loveliness fade as it will...(more)

No comments: